Sunday, November 17, 2019

Basic Level ☑️

This week I received my first “diploma” from language school 😂 while I think it is kind of humorous this marks my first milestone as I study the language and I am proud to say I received a 98% on that exam! I passed the basic level Oct 21 and I have been studying intermediate since then. Basic level was pretty easy because I had taken a basic level class already...but moving up to intermediate has been a challenge! Spanish has a lot of rules that English does not so making room for them in my brain is hard 😬 but I am learning a ton and feel as though I am improving (you’ll have to ask my friends if that is true or not). I understand a lot more and I have decided I am going to speak even if I make mistakes while doing so, I mean that’s how we learn right?! Thank you so much if you have been praying for me and/or giving financially to make this happen! I truly would not be without everyone who is in this with me!

#persiguiendo13 #thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment